Why was this study carried out?
My #1 favourite thing about being in the health & fitness industry is the opportunity to make a positive impact on society - helping to improve lives and inspire change. I wanted to test and ensure that my method can provide the best possible service to anyone who wants to transform their body.
What was I testing?
In the absence of a proven, sustainable and standardised method designed specifically for our society to lose weight immediately, affordably and safely with a 100% success rate with no exercise necessary, I decided to tailor this towards that aim.
I asked a diverse group of 14 people to help me test the method that I‘d created.
The method included:
- A personalisation questionnaire
- A 6 week plan, split into 3 phases
- A handbook packed with information, techniques and ideas
- Personalised and achievable goals every week or fortnight dependant on the individual
- Hands-on tips, guidance and live-chat support over the 6 week period
- Weekly online check-ins, weigh-ins and measurements
The test checked the following:
- Guaranteed weight loss from following the method
- Comprehension of key information in the handbook
- High quality of support and service
- A comfortable, non-restrictive experience
What did I find?
I’m delighted to report that all participants in the group enjoyed significant weight loss (127 lbs collectively), with 5 of them reaching their goal weight!
Overall, they thought the service was friendly and supportive, and the information was clear and covered everything they wanted to know. They also made a few suggestions of changes, such as explaining some of the meal planning in more detail.
Generally, the participants found the experience to be achievable, non-restrictive and enjoyable, with 11 out of 14 people still enjoying the plan after the trial had finished. While the remaining 3 people wouldn’t use the method in the long-term, they still enjoyed significant weight loss over the weeks that they completed.
Stay tuned into my social channels for further details of the findings over the coming weeks!